Gangnam Dance S Game Gangnam Dance S Game

Well, the art was quite a bit painful. The gameplay was hard, it was about impossible to perform the key presses in time without knowing or memorizing the sequence.

Overall, the game needs work. The art need work. Nice try though.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Wow, realms expanded 1TB hard drive filled... Downloaded so many of these songs for personal listening later. You have a great selection across the genres. Thanks for introducing me to some great songs.

deathink responds:

Yeah these guys are great!

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

Really neat game, I would have liked if you could restart a level without going back to the level select. Interesting choice in sound effects, overall a calming experience. Also, it is very sad Derpy was corrected.

YuNoFrogger YuNoFrogger

Not working

Your game is not working. All i get is a white screen, even after waiting. I'm using Firefox so take that into consideration as every browser handles Flash differently.

Defend Your Awesome Earth Defend Your Awesome Earth

Nice concept.

This game has a good idea, not very creative. The style was very nice but the game is quite boring. There are also some things that need to be fixed first the player can hide anywhere off of the screen, second the rating is much to high there is nothing Mature about it a more suitable rating is E.

wowguy102 responds:

the reason the rating is M is because I clicked on the wrong selection and put the Violence to the highest and not the lowest. I will be adding more things to this game... I just wanted to post it up and see what peopole thought of it. I will post an updated version of the game. It is pretty much half done like UkeFox said so I will be working on it and try to improve it!

Medieval Maze Madness Medieval Maze Madness

Try harder next time.

It's a nice try but here comes some criticism. The game is based a a cliched basis, there are only two levels. Also the good ol' right click trick works to easily cheat the game. I can't criticize anymore because there wasn't enough game.

Old Flint and Treasures Old Flint and Treasures

A new spin on Bejewled.

This game is good. It's very similar to Bejeweled which is not good but the story, music, and theme give it a interesting spark. It's probably the only Bejeweled style game I'll be able to actually play. Good job but next time try to be more original.

Must Escape The Sewer Must Escape The Sewer

Good game.

This was a good game. You incorporated everything necessary for one music, decent drawing, etc. The flaw I find is that it's to easy, but other than that nice job.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

Good game.

This game is addicting, but there's some improvement that could be made. First like I agree with the other people there should be more upgrades. Second I couldn't find a way to pause it, the menu button restarts the game which is kinda aggravating.

1Man 1Army Demo 1.0 1Man 1Army Demo 1.0

Average

The game to me is nothing addicting and could be improved but overall it seems to be a good game.